Communicating About Health Current Issues and Perspectives
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 4th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 08/02/2013
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $101.28 Save
What's New to the Fourth Edition?
* A new chapter--eHealth, mHealth, and Telemedicine--describes the global impact of smartphone and tablet technology, tailored health messages, and the Internet on the health industry
* A new chapter, Health Care Administration, Human Resources, Marketing, and PR, provides in-depth coverage of the contributions and communication strategies involved in leadership, morale, service excellence, community engagement, and more
* An expanded discussion of communication not only involves physicians and nurses but also pharmacists, allied health personnel, dentists, therapists, and others
* New features--"Can You Guess?," "What Do You Think?," "Check It Out!," and "In Your Experience"--offer a higher level of engagement with students and stimulate critical thinking and discussion
Support Package (contact your Oxford sales representative or call 800-280-0280 to request these resources)
* An interactive website, known as a Prezi, is available for each chapter at www.oup.com/us/dupre and includes videos, activities, discussion questions, key points, and more. Suitable for use in class or online.
* An Instructor's Manual and Test Bank, available both in print and online at www.oup.com/us/dupre, features sample syllabi, test questions, self-assessment activities, background reading, and more.