- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 07/24/2013
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
The text provides thorough coverage of all key aspects of the syllabus, including the law of agency, the sale of goods, international trade, and methods of payment, finance, and security.
A range of learning features are employed throughout the book to encourage understanding of the law and to demonstrate how the principles behind it play out in practical domestic and international commercial transactions.
Online Resource Centre
Commercial Law is accompanied by a comprehensive Online Resource Centre which offers free access to the following resources:
- Twice-annual updates on key developments
- Bonus online chapters covering consumer credit, insurance law and competition law
- Further reading lists for each chapter
- A flashcard glossary
- A test bank of multiple-choice questions
- Downloadable versions of the diagrams from the book
- Guidance on approaching the problem questions posed in the book