Civil Engineering All-In-One PE Exam Guide: Breadth and Depth, Third Edition
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 3rd
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 07/06/2015
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $110.00 Save
The most complete, current civil engineering PE exam guide
Thoroughly revised to comply with the new PE Civil syllabus, effective April 2015, and the latest specifications and design standards, Civil Engineering PE All-in-One Exam Guide, Third Edition, covers all the topics on the Principles and Practice of Civil Engineering exam, given by the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES). This edition features two new chapters on building analysis and design and quantity estimating as well as new and updated material throughout.
Presented in the Breadth and Depth format of the actual exam, this authoritative volume provides equations, diagrams, exam preparation strategies, and more than 190 end-of-chapter practice questions with solutions. Designed to help you pass the exam with ease, this comprehensive resource also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
Covers all exam topics, including:
- Structural: loadings; analysis; mechanics of materials; materials; member design
- Geotechnical: site characterization; soil mechanics; laboratory and field testing; earthquake engineering; earth structures; groundwater and seepage; shallow and deep foundations; retaining structures
- Water resources and environmental: hydraulics; hydrology; water quality, treatment, and distribution; wastewater treatment
- Transportation: traffic analysis and planning; geometric design; intersection analysis; signalization and traffic control; traffic safety
- Construction: earthwork construction and layout; estimating quantities and costs; construction operations and methods; scheduling; material quality control and production; temporary structures; health and safety