Chemistry: An Introduction to General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry Plus MasteringChemistry with eText -- Access Card Package, 12/e
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 12th
- Format: Package w/AccessCard
- Copyright: 01/02/2014
- Publisher: PEARSON
- Newer Edition
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $258.06 Save
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
--For one-semester courses in General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry
Show the importance of chemistry in the real world
Chemistry: An Introduction to General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry, Twelfth Edition is the ideal resource for today’s allied health students. Assuming no prior knowledge of chemistry, author Karen Timberlake engages students through her friendly presentation style and reveals connections between the structure and behavior of matter and its role in health and the environment. With a renewed focus on problem-solving skills, the Twelfth Edition encourages active learning through the new, interactive Pearson eText enhanced with media within MasteringChemistry. New Interactive Videos, Sample Calculations, ‘Problem Solving in Allied Health’ Tutorials, and Dynamic Study Modules bring chemistry to life and walk students through different approaches to problem solving, providing remediation where needed.
This program provides a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. It will help you to:
• Personalize learning with MasteringChemistry®: This online homework, tutorial, and assessment program helps students master core concepts and problem-solving skills, thus freeing up time in the classroom for instructors to focus on complex topics.This Package Contains:
• Show the relevance of chemistry through real-world examples: Activities and applications throughout the program couple chemistry concepts with health and environmental career applications to help students understand why course content matters.
• Foster development of problem-solving skills: The program introduces a variety of clear problem-solving strategies early in the text that are reinforced through Allied Health Tutorials in MasteringChemistry and revisited when needed.
• Help students visualize and understand concepts: The text’s engaging visual features, including macro-to-micro illustrations, a rich photographic program, and concept maps, help students understand chemistry by seeing chemistry.
• Chemistry: An Introduction to General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry, 12/e - 0321908449 / 9780321908445
• MasteringChemistry with Pearson eText ValuePack Access Card for Chemistry: An Introduction to General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry, 12/e - 0321909240 / 9780321909244