Burton's Microbiology for the Health Sciences
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 10th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 09/01/2014
- Publisher: Lippincott Willams & Wilkins
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $111.99 Save
To ensure content mastery, this market-leading book for the one-semester course clarifies concepts, defines key terms, and is packed with in-text learning tools that make the content inviting and easy to understand. The Tenth Edition provides a wide range of online teaching and learning resources to save you time and help your students succeed.
- An Image Bank featuring all figures and tables from the book enhances lecture and exam preparation.
- A robust Test Generator, loaded with pre-made, text-specific questions, saves time and makes creating and printing tests easy.
- Lesson Plans make teaching from the text easier.
- PowerPoint Slides speed lecture preparation.
- An Instructor's Guide provides additional resources for every chapter.
- A chapter-by-chapter Study Guide helps students master key concepts.
- Additional Self-Assessment Exercises for each chapter help students build confidence and gauge their progress
- Lists of Key Terms in each chapter help students master the vocabulary of the field.
- Special "Insight," "Increase Your Knowledge," and "Critical thinking" sections provide additional insight, as well as fun facts on selected topics from the text.
- Student Quiz Bank – over 500 questions—give students unlimited opportunities for practice and review.