- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 6th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 05/14/2014
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $57.59 Save
Be prepared—for the course and the Boards—with BRS Physiology, Sixth Edition.
This bestselling book provides over 350 USMLE-style questions with complete answers and explanations, chapter-ending exams and a comprehensive USMLE-format examination at the end of the book, and is enhanced by full-color illustrations and tables.
Offered in both print and online formats, the book boosts confidence and provides maximum accessibility and portability for in-class or on-the-go learning.
• Maximize study time with the Board Review Series quick scan outline format.
• Prepare for the Boards with more than 350 USMLE-style questions and answers.
• Master core topics tested on the USMLE Step 1 exam with focused coverage of Key Physiology Topics and Key Physiology Equations.
• See the connection between physiology and clinical medicine through clinical correlations.
• Practice for the board examination using the comprehensive end-of-book exam.
• Master key facts and information with the book’s full-color design, flow charts, illustrations, and tables that summarize information for convenient review.
• Online interactive quiz bank that includes all the book’s questions for unlimited practice.