FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
PART I: CRIME IN AMERICA
1. What is Criminal Justice?
2. The Crime Picture
3. Criminal Law
PART II: POLICING
4. Policing: Purpose and Organizations
5. ... MORE
6. Policing: Issues and Challenges
PART III: ADJUDICATION
7. The Courts
8. The Courtroom Work Group and the Criminal Trial
PART IV: CORRECTIONS
10. Probation, Parole, and Community Corrections
11. Prisons and Jails
12. Prison Life
PART V: THE JUVENILE JUSTICE SYSTEM
13. Juvenile Justice
Frank Schmalleger, Ph.D. , is Distinguished Professor Emeritus at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke, where he taught criminal justice courses for 20 years and chaired the university’s Department of Sociology, Social Work, and Criminal Justice for 16 of those years. In 1991 the university awarded him the title of Distinguished Professor, and the university named him Professor Emeritus in 2001.