Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
I. FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLES OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH.
1. Introduction to the Field of Educational Research.
2. Modes of Inquiry, Data Collection Techniques, and Research Reports.
3. Research Problems: Statements, Questions, and Hypotheses.
4. Literature Review.
5. Educational Research on the Internet.
II. QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH DESIGNS AND METHODS 159.
6. Introduction to Designing Quantitative Research.
8. Quantitative Data Collection Techniques.
9. Nonexperimental Research Design.
10. Experimental and Single - Subject Research Designs.
11. Inferential Statistics.
III. QUALITATIVE RESEARCH DESIGNS AND METHODS.
12. Introduction to Designing Qualitative Research.
14. Qualitative Data Analysis.
IV. Evaluation And Policy Research Designs And Methods.
15. Evaluation Research and Policy Analysis.