FREE SHIPPINGON EVERY ORDER!
Traditionally available as a printed book, the Manual now comes with a completely revamped digital experience, powered by Inkling. Viewable through a browser or as a download to your tablet or smartphone, the digital version includes
Whether you are on the wards, studying a case, or in a consultation, you have access to the content you need.
Inside this edition you’ll find…
• New streamlined format that helps you keep pace with the latest advances in the field while removing redundancies and outdated information
• Enhanced table of contents for quicker reference
• New chapter on toxicology prepares you to respond effectively to any poisoning, overdose, or exposure emergency
• Decision support algorithms for quick reference
• Included with the purchase of your book is the interactive Inkling electronic book, which allows you to search across the entire text, highlight and take notes within the book, and more
See why The Washington Manual®is the most vital on-call resource for house staff and faculty around the world!