FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
Unidos is a first.
· Incorporates the flip teaching model into its highly flexible approach
· Capitalizes on using technology so that valuable class time is focused on applying knowledge rather than for instruction–it literally flips the nature of what typically takes place in class and out of class.
· Instead of first learning in the classroom and then practicing learned material out of class, students learn outside of class and then apply what they have learned in the communicative environment of the classroom.
Teaching & Learning Experience
The Unidos program will provide a better teaching and learning experience — for you and your students. Here’s how:
· Improve Communication Skills: With a unique online environment that offers a guided approach to instruction and practice, Unidos prepares students to come to class and communicate with confidence. The Classroom Manual offers a wide variety of communicative activities for students put into practice the skills they learned in the online component.
· Achieve Consistent Learning Outcomes: The Unidos program reinforces learning objectives and gives instructors the tools to prove outcomes are achieved in all courses models; face-to-face, hybrid or fully online.
· Save Time Administering Your Course: The Unidos online component offers the most powerful instructor tools available to help instructors efficiently manage their courses.
· Manage Varied Proficiency Levels: With its array of adaptive learning tools and individualized tutorials, the online component to Unidos tailors learning to every student’s individual needs and proves the support they need to come to class prepared to engage and to communicate.
0205954545 / 9780205954544 Unidos (includes multi-semester access code) -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0205950337 / 9780205950331 Unidos Classroom Manual
0205950957 / 9780205950959 MySpanishLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Unidos (24-month access)
Note: MySpanishLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
Capítulo preliminar Bienvenidos a Unidos
Capítulo 1 ¿Qué estudias?
Capítulo 2 &n... MORE¿Quiénes son tus amigos?
Capítulo 3 ¿Qué hacen para divertirse?
Capítulo 4 ¿Cómo es tu familia?
Capítulo 5 ¿Dónde vives?
Capítulo 6 ¿Qué te gusta comprar?
Capítulo 7 ¿Cuál es tu deporte favorito?
Capítulo 8 ¿Cuáles son tus tradiciones?
Capítulo 9 ¿Dónde trabajas?
Capítulo 10 ¿Cuál es tu comida preferida?
Capítulo 11 ¿Cómo es tu salud?
Capítulo 12 Buen viaje
Elizabeth E. Guzmán is the Director of the Elementary and Intermediate Spanish Language Program at the University of Iowa. Previously, she served as Language Coordinator at St. John’s University/College of St. Benedict, Director of the Spanish Program at Yale University, and Coordinator and Co-Director of the Elementary and Intermediate Language Program at The University of Michigan. In her native Chile, she supervised instructors of English as a Foreign Language. Ms. Guzmán received her B.A in English from Universidad de Santiago (Chile) and her M.A. in English as a Second Language from West Virginia University, and then pursued doctoral studies at the University of Pittsburgh. She is a co-author of Identidades and several earlier editions of Mosaicos.
Paloma Lapuerta holds the title ofProfessor of Spanish at Central Connecticut State University, where she teaches courses in Spanish language, culture, and literature. She has over twenty years of teaching experience at higher institutions around the world, including Spain, Switzerland, South Africa, and the United States, where she has taught at the University of Michigan, Dartmouth College, and the Middlebury College Spanish School. She completed her Licenciatura in Spanish Philology at the University of Salamanca, and she holds a Ph.D. in Spanish literature from the University of Geneva, Switzerland. She has published numerous articles and a book on Spanish culture and literature. She is a co-author of Identidades, La escritura paso a paso, and earlier editions of Mosaicos.
Judith E. Liskin-Gasparro is a professor of Spanish at the University of Iowa, where she teaches courses in second language acquisition, pedagogy, and Spanish language. She is the co-director of FLARE (Foreign Language Acquisition Research and Education), which offers an interdisciplinary doctoral program in Second Language Acquisition, and she was formerly the Director of the Elementary and Intermediate Spanish Language Program. Previously, she taught at Middlebury College and worked as a test development consultant at Educational Testing Service. She received her A.B. in Spanish from Bryn Mawr College, her M.A. from Princeton University and her Ph.D. from the University of Texas at Austin in Foreign Language Education. She has published articles and books on language learning and teaching and has led many workshops for language teachers. She is a co-author of Identidades and editor of the Theory and Practice in Second Language Classroom Instruction series.