Introduction to the Series.
1. The historical debate.
2. The origins and rise of National Socialism.
3. The legal revolution and the consolidation of Power, 1933-34.
4. State, party and Fuhrer: The government of Nazi Germany, 1933-39.
5. The economy, 1933-39.
6. The people's community: German society ... MORE
7. The racial state.
8. Foreign policy, 1933-39.
9. Germany, Europe and the world, 1939-45.
10. The home front, 1939-45.
11. The German opposition.
12. The third reich in retrospect.
David Williamson is a writer and lecturer, and former Head of History and Politics at Highgate School. He is the author of a number of books on the history of Germany and Anglo-German relations.