FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Discover what exercise testing can reveal about cardiopulmonary, vascular, and muscular health. Now in its Fifth Edition, Principles of Exercise Testing and Interpretation continues to deliver timely information on the physiology and pathophysiology of exercise and their relevance to clinical medicine.
The text begins by explaining the processes by which cells receive oxygen and dispose of carbon dioxide produced as a byproduct of exercise and metabolism. By measuring gas exchange, we can bett... MORE
This in-depth resource provides…
• Updated content and new graphics present the most current information in a reader-friendly format.
• Updated flow charts detail clinical presentations and differential diagnosis
• More than 80 case presentations improve diagnostic accuracy.
• Normal test values for a wide range of patient groups provide a basis for comparison and help to identify abnormalities.
• Companion website includes the complete text, PLUS 30 additional case presentations.