FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
1. Introduction to Object-Oriented Concepts
2. How to Think in Terms of Objects
3. Advanced Object-Oriented Concepts
4. The Anatomy of a Class
5. Mastering Inheritance and Composition
6. Frameworks and Reuse: Desi... MORE
7. Building Objects and Object-Oriented Design
8. Object-Oriented and Object Based Languages
9. Objects and Portable Data: XML, SOAP, and JSON
10. Persistent Objects: Serialization, Marshalling and Relational Databases
11. Objects in Web Services and Mobile Apps
12. Design Patterns
Appendix A. Code Examples
Matt Weisfeld is a college professor, software developer, and author based in Cleveland, Ohio. Prior to teaching college full time, he spent 20 years in the information technology industry as a software developer, entrepreneur, and adjunct professor. Weisfeld holds an MS in computer science and an MBA. Besides the first three editions of The Object-Oriented Thought Process, he has authored two other software development books and published many articles in magazines and journals, such as developer.com, Dr. Dobb’s Journal, The C/C++ Users Journal, Software Development Magazine, Java Report, and the international journal Project Management.