FREE SHIPPINGON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
Learn how to create nursing care plans, effectively document care, and succeed in the course with Nursing Care Plans: Transitional Patient and Family Centered Care, Sixth Edition. Easy-to-understand and packed with practical tools to prepare you for clinical practice, this proven book focuses on the nursing plans that are most important, ensuring that you learn what you need to know and that you can find the information you need easily, without being distracted by irrelevant information.
· Maximize your study time with Chapter 1’s step-by-step guidance on how to use the text, including a guide on how to use the book’s icons.
· Learn the various considerations to keep in mind when creating nursing care plans through Safety and Quality icons that use a scale of 1-5 to show risk severity and include suggestions for action.
· Increase your recall of important information with new, true-to-practice briefer interventions developed by expert clinicians.
· See how theory translates into practice with more than 85 sample nursing care plans.
· Broaden your knowledge with new care plans for Maternity, Pediatrics, and Mental Health.
· See the importance of evidence-based practice through new evidence-based rationales and guidelines.
· Experience anytime, anywhere access to day-to-day encounters and special risk information with the Laminated Quick Reference Information Card.
· Easily design your own care plans with the Care plan Creator on thePoint.
· Master each chapter’s content with Chapter Openers that include background, diagnostic cluster, discharge criteria, and collaborative problems.
· Find the information you need fast with a user-friendly format that splits Collaborative Problems and Nursing Diagnosis in each chapter and organizes care plans by Medical Conditions, Surgical Procedures, and Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures.
· Prepare for effective nursing practice with NIC & NOC cited prior to interventions and helpful author notes that provide advice on how to implement a course of care.Learn best practices with physician-prescribed interventions and relevant documentation in each care plan.