FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
The premier study Bible used by scholars, pastors, undergraduate and graduate students, The New Oxford Annotated Bible offers a vast range of information, including extensive notes by experts in their fields; in-text maps, charts, and diagrams; supplementary essays on translation, biblical interpretation, cultural and historical background, and other general topics.
Extensively revised--half of the material is brand new--featuring a new design to enhance readability, and brand-new color maps, the Annotated Fourth Edition adds ... MORE
- The renowned New Revised Standard Version Bible translation, the scholarly standard for study of the Bible.
- Wholly revised, and greatly expanded book introductions and annotations.
- Annotations in a single column across the page bottom, paragraphed according to their boldface topical headings.
- In-text background essays on the major divisions of the biblical text.
- Essays on the history of the formation of the biblical canon for Jews and various Christian churches.
- More detailed explanations of the historical background of the text.
- More in-depth treatment of the history and varieties of biblical criticism.
- A timeline of major events in the ancient Near East.
- A full index to all of the study materials, keyed to the page numbers on which they occur.
- A full glossary of scholarly and critical terms.
- 36-page section of full color New Oxford Bible Maps, approximately 40 in-text line drawing maps and diagrams.
Classic but not stodgy, up-to-date but not trendy, The New Oxford Annotated Bible: 4th Edition is ready to serve new generations of students, teachers, and general readers.