FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
I. FRAME OF REFERENCE.
1. Beginning the Inquiry: Creating Communities of Expert Learners.
2.Where Models of Teaching Come From: Multiple Ways of Constructing Knowledge.
II. THE INFORMATION PROCESSING FAMILY OF MODELS.
3. Learning to Think Inductively: Forming Concepts by Collecting and Organizing Information.
4. Attaining Concepts: Sharpening Basic Thinking Skills.
5. The Picture Word Inductive Model: Making Literacy Natural ... MORE
6. Scientific Inquiry and Inquiry Training: The Art of Making Inferences.
7. Memorization: Getting the Facts Straight.
8. Creativity: The Arts of Enhancing Creative Thought.
9. Learning from Presentations: Advance Organizers.
III. THE SOCIAL FAMILY OF MODELS.
10. Partners in Learning: From Dyads to Group Investigation.
11. The Study of Values: Role Playing and Public Policy Education.
IV. THE PERSONAL FAMILY OF MODELS.
12. Nondirective Teaching: Affect and Inquiry.
13. Developing Positive Self Concepts: The Inner Person of Boys and Girls, Men and Women.
V. THE BEHAVIORAL SYSTEMS FAMILY.
14. Learning to Learn from Mastery Learning.
15. Direct Instruction.
16. Learning from Simulations.
Training and Self Training.
VI. INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES, DIVERSITY, AND CURRICULUM.
17. Learning Styles and Models of Teaching: Making Discomfort Productive.
18. Equity: Gender, Ethnicity, and Socioeconomic Background.
19. Attacking the Literacy Problem with Models of Teaching.
20. Creating Curricula: The Conditions of Learning
21. Inquiries: A Research Brief.
Appendices: Peer Coaching Guides.