FREE SHIPPINGON EVERY ORDER!
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS LAW AND ITS ENVIRONMENT centers on the basic market-entry strategies most firms deploy as they expand into international markets: trade in goods and services, protecting and licensing intellectual property, and foreign direct investment. Interweaving the law with ethics-related issues, the text shows how individual firms manage these strategies in different ways while discussing the latest political, economic, and legal developments around the world. Helpful features such as case examples, end-of-chapter questions, and ethics activities help solidify your understanding of the material.
- Ethical Considerations: Challenge students to evaluate the ethical and moral side of decisions, along with their impact on stakeholders, with real-world scenarios that help develop critical thinking skills.
- Extensive Consumer Law Coverage: Fascinate students with legal issues they encounter in their own lives with thorough coverage of products liability and other prevalent causes of action in consumer law.
- Landmark Cases: Known for its comprehensive collection of breakthrough cases from U.S. and foreign courts, along with decisions from the WTO, NAFTA, ICSID, and other international tribunals, the 8th Edition of INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS LAW AND ITS ENVIRONMENT offers students an incomparable resource in international business law.
- Companion Website: Give students more study tools with the companion website’s online quizzes, Key Terms flashcards, and relevant web links. Instructors can also access all supplements through the companion website.
- Managerial Implications: Spark intriguing discussions with the text’s end-of-chapter feature on Managerial Implications, which entices students to apply chapter concepts to real-world issues and see them from a broader perspective.