FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
With its updates to quickly changing content areas, a strengthened visual presentation and the addition of new co-author Paul Fisher, the new edition of this highly readable text is more educational and valuable than ever. Inorganic Chemistry, 5/e delivers the essentials of Inorganic Chemistry at just the right level for today’s classroom — neither too high (for novice readers) nor too low (for advanced readers). Strong coverage of atomic theory and an emphasis on physical chemistry provide a firm understa... MORE
1. Introduction to Inorganic Chemistry.
2. Atomic Structure.
3. Simple Bonding Theory.
4. Symmetry and Group Theory.
5. Molecular Orbitals.
6. Acid-Base and Donor-Acceptor Chemistry.
7. The Crystalline Solid State.
8. Chemistry of the Main Group Elements.
9. Coordination Chemistry I: Structures and Iso... MORE
10. Coordination Chemistry II: Bonding.
11. Coordination Chemistry III: Electronic Spectra.
12. Coordination Chemistry IV: Reactions and Mechanisms.
13. Organometallic Chemistry.
14. Organometallic Reactions and Catalysis.
15. Parallels Between Main Group and Organometallic Chemistry.