FREE SHIPPINGON EVERY ORDER!
Working for a matrix international organisation, with its ensuing diverse global teams, based in a variety of geographic locations is a fact of life for most leaders and managers today. These teams may be permanent, or they may come together temporarily to deliver a specific project. The challenges of making decisions, setting goals, communicating, building trust and managing the team are far harder when you are separated by time, language, culture and priorities. Global Teams will enable leaders, teams and organisation to deal with the challenges they face:
· How can you ensure that your global team delivers results?
· How do I trade off our local goals and priorities versus the global priorities?
· How do I find out what is really going on and how it will affect me?
· Can I trust top management to support my agenda and me personally?
· How can I lead people who I do not see and are not like me?
Based on original research with some of the world’s leading companies, Global Teams is the definitive, practical guide on making the sharp end of globalisation work for you and your organisation.