FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
PART I INTRODUCTION TO NURSING RESEARCH
1. Development of Nursing Research
2. Ethical Issues in Nursing Research
3. An Overview of Quantitative Research
4. An Overview of Qualitative Research
PART II ... MORE
5. Identifying Nursing Research Problems
6. Review of the Literature
7. Theory and Nursing Research
PART III RESEARCH DESIGNS
9. Quantitative Research Designs
10. Qualitative Research Designs
PART IV OBTAINING STUDY PARTICIPANTS AND COLLECTION OF DATA
11. Populations and Samples
12. Measurement and Collection of Data
13. Data Collection Methods
PART V DATA ANALYSIS
14. Descriptive Statistics
15. Inferential Statistics.
16. Presentation and Discussion of Study Findings
PART VI RESEARCH FINDINGS AND NURSING PRACTICE
17. Communication and Utilization of Nursing Research
18. Evidence-Based Nursing Practice
19. Nursing Research and Health Care Economics
20. Critique of Research Reports
Appendix A. Answers to Self-tests.
Appendix B. Critique Questions for Specific Research Article
Appendix C. Sample Consent Form