FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
Directed primarily toward undergraduate finance majors, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
Foundations of Finance enables readers to see the big picture by helping them understand the logic that drives finance rather than having them memorize formulas.
0133423999 / 9780133423990 Foundations of Finance Plus NEW MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0132994879 / 9780132994873 Foundations of Finance
0133019926 / 9780133019926 NEW MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Foundations of Finance
PART II. The Scope and Environment of Financial Management
1. An Introduction to the Foundations of Financial Management
2. The Financial Markets and Interest Rates
3. Understanding Financial Statements and Cash Flows
4. Evaluating a Firm’s Financial Performance
Part II. The Valuation of Financial Assets
6. The Meaning and Measurement of Risk and Return
7. The Valuation and Characteristics of Bonds
8. The Valuation and Characteristics of Stock
9. The Cost of Capital
Part III. Investment in Long-Term Assets
10. Capital-Budgeting Techniques and Practice
11. Cash Flows and Other Topics in Capital Budgeting
Part IV. Capital Structure and Dividend Policy
12. Determining the Financing Mix
13. Dividend Policy and Internal Financing
Part V. Working-Capital Management and International Business Finance
14. Short-Term Financial Planning
15. Working-Capital Management
16. International Business Finance
Web 17. Cash, Receivables, and Inventory Management