FREE SHIPPINGON EVERY ORDER!
Featuring 25% new and updated content, Fitness For Dummies, 4th Edition, delivers the latest and greatest in get-fit information. With the help of fitness professionals, readers can learn to set, and achieve, realistic fitness goals without breaking the bank.
The latest and greatest in getting and staying fit!
Interested in a leaner, fitter you? Fitness For Dummies provides the latest information and advice for properly shaping, conditioning, and strengthening your body to enhance overall fitness and health. With the help of fitness experts Suzanne Schlosberg and Liz Neporent, you'll learn to set and achieve realistic fitness goals and get the most out of your workouts!
- Create a plan — assess your current fitness level and make a plan to incorporate cardio, strength, flexibility, and balance exercises
- Stay motivated — discover how to keep a workout log, mix up your exercise routine, and more
- Bring it home — get helpful guidance on designing a home gym, from setting up your workout space to deciding which equipment suits your needs and budget
- Keep yourself current — avoid the mumbo jumbo of fitness "crazes" and find out where to get the latest and most trustworthy information to stay educated
Open the book and find:
- The 4-1-1 on nutrition basics
- How to measure your strength and fitness level
- Tips to avoid common injuries
- How to choose from all the digital workout options
- Guidance on setting up a home gym
- Sample cardio and strength-training programs
- Exercises for all ages and life stages
- Get in shape and stay that way
- Set realistic goals and stick with your program
- Stay motivated with social and digital support sources