FREE SHIPPINGON EVERY ORDER!
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
-- For courses in Corporate Finance
• Personalize learning with MyFinanceLab: This online homework, tutorial, and assessment program provides students the help they need, when they need it, and allows unlimited practice.This package contains:
• Encourage students to focus on the big picture: A thematic approach helps students achieve a holistic view of how finance impacts many aspects of business.
• Highlight applications of finance: A strong emphasis on applications helps students see the relevance of finance, and keeps them interested in the course.
• Foster thorough understanding via learning aids: Various tools, throughout the text and at the end of each chapter, support students as they learn and review.
• 013293664X / 9780132936644: Financial Management: Concepts and Applications, 1/e
• 0133578089 / 9780133578089: MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText Access Card for Financial Management: Concepts and Applications, 1/e