FREE SHIPPINGON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
Essential Haematology is established as the most authoritative introduction to haematology. Beautifully presented, it introduces the formation and function of blood cells and diseases that arise from dysfunction and disruption of these processes. Basic science, diagnostic tests, clinical features and management are all clearly explained. The book outlines the basic principles of clinical and laboratory haematology and shows how manifestations of blood diseases can be explained by new knowledge of the disease processes.
For the first time, Essential Haematology is fully supported by a suite of online MCQs and answers, and is now available as a FREE enhanced Wiley Desktop Edition (upon purchase of the book).
The sixth edition of the best-selling introductory haematology textbook
- Written by leading haematology educators
- Thoroughly updated to reflect the latest research in this fast-moving field
- Contains summary boxes at the end of each chapter
- Supplemented by an online test-bank containing multiple choice questions and answers at www.wiley.com/go/essentialhaematology
- Includes an expanded treatment range and an expanded section on bone marrow failure and transplantation
- Available as an interactive, enhanced FREE Wiley Desktop Edition