FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
I. EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH: THE FIELD.
1. The Nature of Educational Research.
II. PLANNING A RESEARCH STUDY.
2. Developing a Research Proposal.
3. Ethical, Legal, and Human Relations Issues in Educational Research.
4. Reviewing the Literature.
III. RESEARCH METHODS.
5. Statistical Techniques.
6. Selecting a Sample.
7. Collecting Research Data with Tests and Self-Report Mea... MORE
8. Collecting Research Data with Questionnaires and Interviews.
9. Collecting Research Data Through Observation and Content Analysis.
IV. QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH DESIGN.
10. Descriptive and Causal-Comparative Research Designs.
11. Correlational Research Designs.
12. Experimental Designs, Part 1.
13. Experimental Designs, Part 2.
V. APPROACHES TO QUALITATIVE RESEARCH.
14. Case Study Research.
15. Qualitative Research Traditions.
16. Historical Research.
VI. APPLICATIONS OF RESEARCH.
17. Evaluation Research.
18. Action Research.