FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Fashion today is fast- paced, technologically savvy, and global--and this fourth edition of The Dynamics of Fashion has been updated to be on the cutting edge. Featuring the latest facts and figures, and the most current theories in fashion development, production, and merchandising, this book provides a broad foundation for students hoping to become a part of the industry. Apparel, accessories, cosmetics, home fashions, green design, and more are explored in detail. Hundreds of examples make the business aspect fun. Fresh, forward, challenging, and comprehensive, Elaine Stone's classic text is for those in fashion who want to be both in the now and in the know.
New to This Edition:
- More than 150 new full-color photographs highlighting the people, principles, practices, and techniques of the fashion business
- Updated coverage of the latest industry trends, including developments in sustainability, e-commerce, and the use of social media for fashion marketing
- Revised charts and illustrations with up-to-date data
- Updated glossary with more than 500 industry terms
New content and illustrative examples within the following features:
- Fashion Focus reports on the interesting people and events that are influencing fashion right now
- Then and Now highlights the cyclical nature of fashion as seen through yesterday's classics and today's emerging trends