FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
An introductory, yet comprehensive, database textbook intended for use in undergraduate and graduate information systems database courses. This text also provides practical content to current and aspiring information systems, business data analysis, and decision support industry professionals.
Database Systems: Introduction to Databases and Data Warehouses covers both analytical and operations database as kn... MORE
2. Database Requirements and ER Modeling
3. Relational Database Modeling
4. Update Operations, Update Anomalies, and Normalization
6. Database Implementation and Use
7. Ba... MORE
8. Data Warehouse and Data Mart Modeling
9. Data Warehouse Implementation and Use
10. Overview of DBMS Functionalities and Database Administration