FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
An introductory, yet comprehensive, database textbook intended for use in undergraduate and graduate information systems database courses. This text also provides practical content to current and aspiring information systems, business data analysis, and decision support industry professionals.
Database Systems: Introduction to Databases and Data Warehouses covers both analytical and operations database as kn... MORE
2. Database Requirements and ER Modeling
3. Relational Database Modeling
4. Update Operations, Update Anomalies, and Normalization
6. Database Implementation and Use
7. Ba... MORE
8. Data Warehouse and Data Mart Modeling
9. Data Warehouse Implementation and Use
10. Overview of DBMS Functionalities and Database Administration