FREE SHIPPINGON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
This textbook presents a comprehensive framework for planning, guiding, and evaluating learning activities for undergraduate and graduate nursing students in clinical settings.
The book presents clinical teaching strategies that are effective and practical in a rapidly changing health care environment. It describes a range of teaching strategies useful for courses in which the teacher is on-site with students, in courses using preceptors, in simulation laboratories, and in distance education environments.
This book represents the cutting edge of educational strategies, examining innovative uses of virtual reality, game-based learning, and nontraditional sites for clinical teaching. Also discussed are culturally inclusive strategies, methods incorporating current technologies, and strategies for teaching students with disabilities.
- Choosing clinical learning assignments
- Self-directed learning activities
- Case method, case study, and grand rounds
- Clinical Nurse Educator Examination Detailed Test Blueprint core competencies
- Evaluation strategies and grading for written assignments
- Ethical and legal issues in clinical teaching
- Recognizing that clinical settings require different approaches to teaching, the contributors present all the tools necessary to help educators meet the challenges of this complex learning environment.