FREE SHIPPINGON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
Designed to meet the needs of both clinical laboratory technicians and clinical laboratory scientists, CLINICAL LABORATORY HEMATOLOGY has been updated into a brand new edition.
This comprehensive--yet easy to read--guide to hematology and hemostasis features cutting-edge technologies, high-quality photographs and micrographs, case studies, and convenient dual-level (basic and advanced) presentation of information. Visual cross-referencing (symbols) throughout make finding information exceptionally easy.
Key chapters are presented by a number of different authors and experts in the field and include information on: cellular homeostasis; the Stucture and Function of Hematopoietic Organs; Hemolytic anemia; Nonmalignant lymphocyte disorders and much more.
- A flexible format withs two levels of chapter-concluding review questions, matched to the two levels of objectives at the start of every chapter.
- Integrated companion website study guide (www.pearsonhighered.com/mckenzie) with additional images and quiz questions to test comprehension of the chapter material.
Featrues immediate tabulation of quiz results.
- High-quality, full-color blood and bone marrow micrographs presented throughout the text.
- Real-life scenarios presented in running case studies throughout each chapter.
- Chceckpoints in each chapter provide learning "speed bumps" along the way to help readers apply and assess comprehension as they progress through each chapter.
- Clear and understandable coverage of new technologies within the worlds of molecular diagnostics, flow cytometry, and cytogenetics.