FREE SHIPPINGON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
Updated for C11
Write powerful C programs…without becoming a technical expert! This book is the fastest way to get comfortable with C, one incredibly clear and easy step at a time. You’ll learn all the basics: how to organize programs, store and display data, work with variables, operators, I/O, pointers, arrays, functions, and much more. C programming has neverbeen this simple!
Who knew how simple C programming could be?
This is today’s best beginner’s guide to writing C programs–and to learning skills you can use with practically any language. Its simple, practical instructions will help you start creating useful, reliable C code, from games to mobile apps. Plus, it’s fully updated for the new C11 standard and today’s free, open source tools! Here’s a small sample of what you’ll learn:
• Discover free C programming tools for Windows, OS X, or Linux
• Understand the parts of a C program and how they fit together
• Generate output and display it on the screen
• Interact with users and respond to their input
• Make the most of variables by using assignments and expressions
• Control programs by testing data and using logical operators
• Save time and effort by using loops and other techniques
• Build powerful data-entry routines with simple built-in functions
• Manipulate text with strings
• Store information, so it’s easy to access and use
• Manage your data with arrays, pointers, and data structures
• Use functions to make programs easier to write and maintain
• Let C handle all your program’s math for you
• Handle your computer’s memory as efficiently as possible
• Make programs more powerful with preprocessing directives