Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
2. The Recording Process.
3. Adjusting the Accounts.
4. Completing the Accounting Cycle.
5. Accounting for Merchandising Operations.
7. Accounting Information Systems.
8. Fraud, Internal Control, and Cash.
9. Accounting for Receivables.
10. Plant Assets, Natural Resources, and Intangible Assets.
11. Current Liabilities and Payroll Accounting.
12. Accounting for Partnerships.
13. Corporations: Organization and Capital Stock Transactions.
14. Corporations; Dividends, Retained Earn... MORE