FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
1. Inclusive Education: An Introduction.
2. Effective Inclusion Practices and Professional Collaboration.
3. Home-School Collaboration: Working with Families.
4. Identifying and Programming for Student Needs.
5. Teaching Students with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
6. Teaching Students with Learning Disabilities.
7. Teaching Students with Emotional and Behavioral Disorders.
8. Teaching Students with Mental Retardation.
9. Teaching ... MORE
10. Teaching Students with Autism, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Other Low-Incidence Disabilities.
11. Teaching Students with Communication Disorders.
12. Teaching Students Who Are Gifted.
13. Teaching Students Who Are At Risk.
14. Classroom Organization and Management.
15. Teaching Students with Special Needs in Elementary Schools.
16. Teaching Students with Special Needs in Secondary Schools.
Appendix A: Sample IEP for an Elementary Student.
Appendix B: Sample IEP for a Secondary Student.