Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
I. THEORY INTO PRACTICE
1. Perspectives on Reading and Writing Ability.
2. An Interactive View of Reading and Writing.
3. Reading and Writing Disability and the Assessment- Instruction Process.
II. EVALUATING THE INSTRUCTIONAL CONTEXT
4. Getting Started with Assessment.
5. The Instructional Environment.
6. Instructional Resources.
III. EVALUATING THE LEARNER
7. The... MORE
8. Informal Classroom-Based Assessment.
9. Structured Inventories and Assessments.
10. Formal Assessment.
11. Interactive Decision-Making.
12. Getting Started in Instruction.
13. Adapting Instruction to Focus on Word Recognition, Fluency, and Spelling.
14. Adapting Instruction to Focus on Vocabulary.
15. Adapting Instruction to Focus on Comprehension, Composing, and Studying.
VI. PROFESSIONAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
16. Professional Roles and Responsibilities.
Sample Case Report: Seth.
Award-Winning Books for Children and Youth.
Resources for Multicultural Literature and Teaching.