Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
Directed primarily toward business majors, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
1. The Nature of Intercultural Communication
2. Universal Systems
3. Contrasting Cultural Values
4. Cultural Shock
6. Oral and Nonverbal Communication Patterns
7. Written Communication Patterns
8. Global Etiquette
9. B... MORE
10. Intercultural Negotiation Process
11. Intercultural Negotiation Components
12. Laws Affecting International Business and Travel
Appendix A: Glossary
Appendix B: Answers to Exercises