FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
The field encompassed by rheumatology has evolved rapidly over the last decade to include multiple immune-modulating and biologic medications, new classification criteria, significant updates on bone metabolism, and completely new paradigms of treatment based on groundbreaking studies published within the last 5 years. Although much has been adopted as standard of care based on new data, most textbooks do not reflect these practice changes.
Rheumatology Board Review highlights the latest advances in the field and new standards of care, including references to current citations in the medical literature. It provides international standards and guidelines and is designed to convey a maximum amount of information quickly and efficiently, with many helpful schematics, radiographs, and tables.
Rheumatology Board Review offers chapter coverage of:
• Non-inflammatory joint and soft tissue disorders
• Selected topics in rheumatoid arthritis
• Selected topics in systemic lupus erythematosus
• Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome
• IgG4-related disease
• Selected topics in pediatric rheumatology
• HIV and rheumatic diseases
• Miscellaneous arthropathies
• Review of musculoskeletal radiology
• Study design, measurement, and basic statistical analysis
• Update on vasculitis
Rheumatology Board Review is a must-have reference for rheumatology fellows and professionals seeking a concise yet thorough review of state-of-the-art rheumatology.