FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
Using plant material as raw materials for construction is a relatively recent and original topic of research. This book presents an overview of the current knowledge on the material properties and envi... MORE
1. Environmental, Economic and Social Context of Agro-Concretes, Vincent Nozahic and Sofiane Amziane.
2. Characterization of Plant-Based Aggregates. Vincent Picandet.
3. Binders, Gilles Escadeillas, Camille Magniont, Sofiane Amziane and Vincent Nozahic.
4. Formulation and Implementation, Christophe Lanos, Florence Collet, Gérard Lenain and Yves Hustache.
5. Mechanical Behavior, Laurent Arnaud, Sofiane Amziane, Vincent Nozahic and Etienne Gourlay.
6. Hygrothermal Behavior of Hempcrete, Laurent Arnaud, Driss Samri and Étienne Gourlay.
7. Acoustical Properties of Hemp Concretes, Philippe Glé, Emmanuel Gourdon and Laurent Arnaud.
8. Plant-Based Concretes in Structures: Structural Aspect – Addition of a Wooden Support to Absorb the Strain, Philippe Munoz and Didier Pipet.
9. Examination of the Environmental Characteristics of a Banked Hempcrete Wall on a Wooden Skeleton, by Lifecycle Analysis: Feedback on the LCA Experiment from 2005, Marie-Pierre Boutin and Cyril Flamin.
Chapter1 : Social, economic and environmental Context of bio based building materials
Chapter 2 : Characterization of shiv and binders
Chapter 3 : Mix proportioning of hemp Concretes and casting
Chapter 4 : Mechanical properties of hemp concretes
Chapter 5 : Multiphysical properties of hemp concretes
Chapter 6 : Design rules for construction made with hemp concretes
Chapter 7: Analysis of life cycle, case of lime/hemp concretes