FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
1. Service Information, Fasteners, Tools, and Safety.
2. Environmental and Hazardous Materials.
3. Basics of Heating and Air Conditioning.
4. Heat Movement Theory.
5. Refrigerants and the Environment.
6. Moving Heat: Heating and Air Conditioning Principles.
7. Air Conditioning Systems.
8. Air Conditioning Systems Components.... MORE
9. Heating Systems.
10. Air Management Systems.
11. HVAC System Inspection and Trouble Diagnosis Procedures.
12. A/C System Inspection and Diagnosis.
13. Heating and Air Management Systems Inspection and Diagnosis.
14. HVAC System Electrical or Electronic Controls: Theory, Inspection, and Diagnosis, and Repair.
15. Refrigerant Service Operations.
16. A/C System Repair.
17. Cooling System Inspection, Trouble Diagnosis, and Service.
Appendix A: ASE Certification and Task List.
Appendix B: Temperature-Pressure Charts.
Appendix C: A/C Service Procedure Documents.
Appendix D: EPA SNAP-Approved Refrigerants as Substitutes for CFC-12.
Appendix E: Potential Compressor Problems with R-134a.
Appendix F: English–Metric Conversion Table.
Appendix G: Bolt Torque Tightening Chart.
Appendix H: Full-Size Illustrations of Fittings.
Appendix I: Refrigerant Numbering System.