FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
Automotive Brake Systems, Sixth Edition, provides complete coverage of the parts, operation, design, and troubleshooting of brake systems. Real examples and full color images throughout the text offer readers a practical approach to the diagnosis and repair of the NATEF tasks for the Automotive Brake Systems (A5) content area. Thoroughly revised and updated, the sixth edition has been peer reviewed by automotive instructors and experts in the field to ensure technical accuracy.
Coming JANUARY 2014! This text is fully integrated with MyAutomotiveLab–an online resource for instructors and students that provides time-saving help for homework, quizzing, testing, multimedia activities, and videos. For more information: http://www.myautomotivelab.com.
1. Service Information, Tools, and Safety
2. Environmental and Hazardous Materials
3. Braking System Components and Performance Standards
4. Braking System Principles
5. Brake Hydraulic Systems
6. Hydraulic Valves and Switches
7. Brake Fluid and Lines
8. Brake Bleeding Methods and Procedu... MORE
9. Wheel Bearings and Service
10. Drum Brakes
11. Drum Brake Diagnosis and Service
12. Disc Brakes
13. Disc Brake Diagnosis and Service
14. Parking Brake Operation, Diagnosis, and Service
15. Machining Brake Drums and Rotors
16. Power Brake Unit Operation, Diagnosis, and Service
17. Regenerative Braking Systems
18. ABS Components and Operation
19. Antilock Brake Systems
20. ABS Diagnosis and Service
21. Electronic Stability Control Systems