FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
I. A RHETORIC FOR COLLEGE WRITERS.
1. Posing Problems: The Demands of College Writing.
2. Pursuing Problems: Exploratory Writing and Talking.
3. Thinking Rhetorically About Question, Thesis, and Support.
4. Thinking Rhetorically About Purpose, Audience, and Genre.
II. WRITING PROJECTS.
WRITING TO LEARN.
5. Seeing Rhetorically: The Writer as Shaper/Observer.
6. Reading Rhetorically: The Writer a... MORE
WRITING TO EXPLORE.
7. Writing an Exploratory Essay.
WRITING TO INFORM.
8. Writing an Informative (and Surprising) Essay.
WRITING TO PERSUADE.
9. Writing a Classical Argument.
10. Proposing a Solution.
III. A GUIDE TO COMPOSING AND REVISING.
11. Writing as a Problem-Solving Process.
12. Composing and Revising Closed-Form Prose.
IV. A RHETORICAL GUIDE TO RESEARCH.
13. The Rhetoric of Web Sites.
14. Citing and Documenting Sources.