FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
I. UNDERSTANDING ACTING.
1. What Does an Actor Do?
2. Action in Life and in Performance.
3. Internal and External Action.
4. Understanding Emotion and Character.
5. The Actor's State of Mind.
II. PREPARING YOURSELF TO ACT.
6. Tension, Effort, and Relaxation.
7. Creating Together.
III. PREPARING TO REHEARSE.
8. Dramatic Fu... MORE
9. The Character's World.
10. The Elements of Characterization.
11. The Character's Needs.
12. The Character's Mind.
13. Objectives and Actions.
14. Beats, Scene, and Play Structure.
15. Through-Line and Superobjective.
16. Final Rehearsals.
Afterword: Your Sense of Purpose.
Appendix A: Sample Scenes.
Appendix B: Useful Plays and Scene Anthologies.