Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
This Second Edition shows how to use YouTube for effective marketing and is now updated to include new business-related YouTube features. Includes case studies: examples of businesses, large and small, that are successfully using YouTube as part of their online marketing mix.
Author Michael Miller has written more than 100 how-to books over the past two decades, with more than one million copies in print. His best-selling books include The Ultimate Web Marketing Guide, Using Google AdWords and AdSense, The Complete Idiot’s
Guide to Search Engine Marketing, Sams Teach Yourself YouTube in 10 Minutes, Sams Teach Yourself Google Analytics in 10 Minutes, and Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Computer Basics.
Table of Contents
I. Marketing Your Business Online with YouTube
1. How YouTube Can Help You Market Your Business 2. Developing Your YouTube Marketing Strategy 3. Creating Informative Videos
4. Creating Educational Videos
5. Creating Entertaining Videos
6. Incorporating YouTube Videos in Your Overall Web Marketing Mix
II. Producing Your YouTube Videos
7. Understanding Audio/Video Technology 8. Shooting Webcam Videos 9. Shooting Semi-Pro Videos 10.Shooting Professional Videos 11. Editing and Enhancing Your Videos
12. Tips for Producing More Effective YouTube Videos
III. Managing Your YouTube Videos
13. Uploading Your Videos to YouTube 14. Annotating and Linking Your Videos
15. Managing Comments 16. Establishing Your YouTube Channel 17. Leveraging the YouTube Community 18. Incorporating YouTube Videos on Your Own Website
V. Promotion and Monetization
19. Tracking Performance 20. Marketing Your YouTube Videos 21. Optimizing Your Videos for Search 22. Advertising Your YouTube Videos
23. Using Call-to-Action Overlays on Your Videos 24. Generating Revenues from Your YouTube Videos