Yao & Artusio's Anesthesiology Problem-Oriented Patient Management
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 8th
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 04/12/2016
- Publisher: LWW
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $134.99 Save
- Real-world cases cover the most critical anesthetic problems and incorporate questions commonly encountered on the wards, making this text excellent preparation for orals.
- Each chapter begins with a brief case presentation, followed by essential questions on medical disease and differential diagnosis, preoperative evaluation and preparation, intraoperative management, and postoperative management.
- Case discussion sections include updated references for further study and clarification.
- New chapters cover Ventricular Assist Devices, Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy Mechanical Circulatory support and bleeding tonsils.
- Problem-based approach emphasizes critical thinking, collaborative decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Experts from Weill Cornell Medical College- New York Presbyterian Hospital and other renowned institutions contribute their knowledge and expertise to this 8th Edition.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use