Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
Writing for political science requires a unique set of skills, vocabulary, sources, and methods of inquiry; this is the only writing guide that addresses those needs directly and treats the discipline as a discrete entity. Appropriate for any level course, from introductory American Government to senior capstone courses, this text offers clear, straightforward instructions with an abundance of writing examples from actual political science students.
Table of Contents
1. Political Inquiry.
2. Critical Thinking About Politics.
3. Choosing a Topic.
4. Research Using the Internet and Traditional Sources.
5. Properties of Essays.
6. Common Problems With Writing.
7. Format for the Manuscript.
8. Format and Examples for Activities to Enhance Comprehension and Synthesis of Class Materials.
9. Format and Examples of Assignments for Managing and Processing Information.
10. Format and Examples of Conventional Research Papers.
11. Format and Examples of Assignments Requiring Special Analytical Techniques.
12. Format and Examples of Assignments and Exercises in Applied Political Science.
13. Format and Examples of Assignments for Organizing and Documenting Research.
14. Format and Examples of Assignments for Organizing and Documenting Career Development.