World History, A Concise Thematic Analysis
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: Concise
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 01/14/2013
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
This set includes both volumes of World History: A Concise Thematic History (volume I: 978-1-1185-3266-9; volume II: 978-1-1185-3272-0).
These volumes present the highly anticipated second edition of the most affordable and accessible survey of world history designed for use at the college level.
- An engaging narrative that contextualizes history and does not drown students in a sea of facts
- Offers a comparative analysis of the great civilizations of Eurasia, Africa, and the Americas
- Addresses themes of population dynamics, food production challenges, disease history, warfare, and other major issues for civilizations
- Features new interior design and organization to enhance user experience
- Instructor's test bank available online at www.wiley.com/go/wallech