The Workshop Book How to design and lead successful workshops
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 07/20/2016
- Publisher: FT Press
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $29.50 Save
THE WORKSHOP BOOK TEACHES YOU HOW TO RUN AN EFFECTIVE WORKSHOP - EFFORTLESSLY.
Based on methods developed - and proven – in business, this highly visual and practical book will show readers how to design, lead and run effective workshops.
- The tools you need to design and lead successful workshops yourself
- Ways to enhance the collective intelligence of any team, keeping them focussed and engaged
- Tricks and tips for structuring time to generate maximum productivity in a limited session
- Advice on how to find inspiration and creativity to generate great ideas for any industry or brief
- Workshop fundamentals, so you can add your own flair