Work Simply Embracing the Power of Your Personal Productivity Style
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 01/02/2015
- Publisher: Portfolio Hardcover
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $26.95 Save
Your time is under attack. You just can’t get enough done. You find yourself wondering where the hours go. You’ve tried every time-management system you can get your hands onand they’ve only succeeded in making your work more complicated.
If you sometimes feel you spend more time managing your productivity than doing actual work, it’s time for a change. In Work Simply, renowned productivity expert Carson Tate offers a step-by-step guide to making work simple again by using the style that works best for you.
Tate has helped thousands of men and women better manage their time and become more productive. Her success owes partly to the realization that most of us fit into one of four distinct productivity styles: Arrangers, who think about their projects in terms of the people involved; Prioritizers, who are the definition of goal-oriented”; Visualizers, who possess a unique ability to comprehend the big picture; and Planners, who live for the details.
In this book, you’ll learn
- How to identify your own productivity style as well as the styles of those around youbosses, coworkers, staff, and family.
- How to select your tools of the trade” to maximize your effectiveness, from the style of pen you use to the way you decorate your office.
- When face-to-face conversations are more effective than e-mailsand vice versa.
- What it takes to lead the perfect meeting.
- Why a messy desk is right for some, but a disaster for othersand how to tell.
After reading Work Simply, you’ll come away with a productivity system that truly and fundamentally fits youand you’ll never feel overwhelmed again.