The Wiley Blackwell Handbook of Operant and Classical Conditioning
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 06/09/2014
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
This combined survey of operant and classical conditioning provides professional and academic readers with an up-to-date, inclusive account of a core field of psychology research, with in-depth coverage of the basic theory, its applications, and current topics including behavioral economics.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of operant and classical conditioning, relevant fundamental theory, and applications including the latest techniques
- Features chapters by leading researchers, professionals, and academicians
- Reviews a range of core literature on conditioning
- Covers cutting-edge topics such as behavioral economics