The Wiley-blackwell Handbook of Legal and Ethical Aspects of Sex Offender Treatment and Management
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 04/01/2013
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
This handbook combines the latest theory on a high-profile, complex subject in criminology, exploring the legal and ethical dimensions of society’s response to sex offenders in jurisdictions from the USA to Japan.
- The first publication to offer a detailed and wide-ranging analysis of legal and ethical issues relating to sex offender treatment and management
- Covers a range of related issues, from media coverage to equality duties
- Presents research from numerous national jurisdictions including the UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Norway, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, and Israel
- Includes perspectives from respected leading academics and practitioners, including William Marshall, Tony Ward, Doug Boer, Daniel Wilcox, and Marnie Rice