The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 35th
- Format: Spiral Bound
- Copyright: 03/12/2016
- Publisher: LWW
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $74.99 Save
- New spiral binding allows The Manual to lie flat for easy, hands-free access.
- Thoroughly updated to reflect the increasing and ever-changing advances in medical technology and therapeutics.
- Comprehensive coverage addresses all areas of medicine and the core subspecialties, including neurology and toxicology content available online.
- Concise, practical format features a brief discussion of pathophysiology, an evidence-based presentation of current therapies, and need-to-know diagnostic and therapeutic guidance from global experts.
- Easy-to-follow guidelines, diagrams, and algorithms assist in the diagnosis, investigation, and management of frequently encountered medical conditions.
- Edited by Internal Medicine Chief Residents from the Washington University School of Medicine and Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
NOTE: This book contains eBook-only content. The last 2 chapters (27: Neurologic Disorders and 28: Toxicology) of the book are only available via the eBook (Inkling and Kindle) version of the book as stated in the Table of Contents. If you have a print version, please reference the eBook instructions and activation code on the inside cover in order to access this content.