Visual Anatomy & Physiology Plus MasteringA&P with eText -- Access Card Package
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Package
- Copyright: 01/15/2014
- Publisher: Pearson
- Newer Edition
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $313.86 Save
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
--A Visual Approach to Two-Semester A&P
Visual Anatomy & Physiology combines a visual approach with a modular organization to deliver an easy-to-use and time-efficient book that uniquely meets your needs—without sacrificing the comprehensive coverage of A&P topics required for careers in nursing and other allied health professions. The Second Edition addresses tough physiology topics with new and revised two-page modules and corresponding new Coaching Activities in MasteringA&P®. Brand-new end-of-chapter study and practice materials include a narrative Study Outline and comprehensive Chapter Review Questions. Module Reviews and Section Reviews, appearing throughout each chapter, give you additional tools for learning. In response to the strong demand from A&P instructors, a brand-new Visual Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manual uses the same visual approach and modular organization to help you succeed in the lab.
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience by providing:
- Personalized learning with MasteringA&P: Become engaged with new “tough topic” Coaching Activities and a wide range of other question and activity types—all automatically graded.
- A visual approach and modular organization: The two-page modules seamlessly integrate text and visuals to guide you through complex topics and processes with no page flipping. The addition of new content in select modules gives you a better understanding of physiology.
- Frequent practice: Review questions at the end of each module, section, and chapter encourage and support practice. In the Second Edition, the Chapter Review includes a new comprehensive Study Outline and new traditional Chapter Review questions. You can continue practicing with MasteringA&P.
- Learning outcomes that tightly coordinate with teaching points: The clean one-to-one correspondence between the numbered chapter-opening Learning Outcomes and the numbered two-page modules give you an easy learning path and instructors an easy vehicle for assessment.
- Streamlined learning in the lab: The new Visual Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manual uses the same visual approach and modular organization to help you succeed in the lab.
0321918746 / 9780321918741 Visual Anatomy & Physiology Plus MasteringA&P with eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0321918940 / 9780321918949 Visual Anatomy & Physiology
0321963431 / 9780321963437 MasteringA&P with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card -- for Visual Anatomy & Physiology